Agri Tech India 2023
The Indian food industry is poised for hug growth, increasing its contribution to world food trade every year due to its immense potential for value addition, particularly within the food processing industry…
Agri Tech India 2023 25-27 August 2023, Bangalore
Agriculture is the main source of livelihood for about 58% of India’s population . The Indian food industry is poised for hug growth, increasing its contribution to world food trade every year due to its immense potential for value addition, particularly within the food processing industry. The Indian food processing industry accounts for 32% of the country’s total food market, one of the largest industries in India and is ranked fifth in terms of production, consumption, export and expected growth. With an aim to boost innovation and entrepreneurship in agriculture, the Government of India is introducing a new AGRI-UDAAN programme to mentor start-ups and to enable them to connect with potential investors.
The agriculture sector in India expected to generate better momentum in the next few years due to increased investments in agricultural infrastructure such as irrigation facilities, warehousing and cold storage. Furthermore, the growing use of farm mechanization and new verities, the likely improve the yield for Indian farmers. India expected to be self-sufficient in pulses, oilseed, maize and other crops in the coming few years. In consonance with the efforts of Indian Government, Media Today Group is organizing AGRITECH INDIA 2023- 14th International Exhibition on Agriculture, Farm Machinery, Dairy, Poultry, Livestock & Agri Processing Technology in Bangalore International Exhibition Center (BIEC), Bangalore, India, from 25-26-27 August, 2023. The event will pump in more value additions to the existing technology from all over the world. This event has been a proven platform for Indian growers, agri entrepreneurs, startups, importers, exporters and all other stakeholders for expanding and diversifying their business activities. It will be an opportunities for agri business enterprises to display and launch their latest products range, mechanization & technological innovations for farmers. Karnataka is one of the highest economic growth states in India. Agriculture is the primary occupation of most of Karnataka’s rural residents. Agriculture and its allied activities account for 49% of the state’s income. A major producer of many agricultural products, it is also home to one of the largest agriculture produce markets in Asia at Hubli. Enjoying multiple advantages and being the capital of Karnataka, Bangalore is undoubtedly our prime choice for organizing 14th AgriTech India 2023. Moreover, Bangalore is the main distribution hub of Southern India and is also easily accessible from all neighbouring states and overseas destinations. The aim of organizing 14th AgriTech India 2023, concurrently with 12th edition of GrainTech India 2023, 12th DairyTech India 2023, 11th Poultry & Livestock Expo 2023 and 7th India Crop Care & Fertilizer show (ICCF 2023) is to facilitate the diversification Indian farmer, FPOs and encourage them to go for further processing and value addition. Let’s join and grow your business.
Exhibitor & Visitor Profile
- Dairy Technology & Equipment Manufacturer / Exporters
- Dairy Products Manufacturer / Exporter / Traders
- Livestock Technology
- Ghee Making Machines, Mixer, Feeders & Grinders
- Packaging Machinery, Equipment & Materials
- Feed Manufacturing Machinery
- Feed Storage System.
- Feeds, Feeding & Feed Additives-Vitamins
- Milk Storage Tanks / Silos Mfrs.
- Butter / Cheese / Cone Machines.
- Animal Farming Consultants
- Veterinary Products
- Milk & Food process industry owners
- Cattle / Dairy farmers
- Dealers, Distributors of Dairy Industry
- Cooling, Fermentation & Freezing Systems
- Fermented milk, Ice cream & milk powder
- Butter, Butter oil, Cheese, Condensed milk
- Animal Husbandry Products
- State & Central Govt.Department/ Agencies
- Milk Co-operatives / NGOs
- Food Lab & Quality Testing Equipment
- Waste Disposal Systems & Equipment
- Disinfectants For Dairy Industry
- Enzymes & Health Management
- Housing & Environment Management
- Value Added Milk Products
- Animal Health Products
- IT Solutions
- Cold Chain / Cold Storage / refrigerated Van
- Magazines/ News Paper / Books / Directories
- New Dairy & Agro entrepreneurs
- Ministries / Export Promotion Bodies / Department
- Educational Institutes / College / Universities etc
- Agri / Dairy Farmers ….and many dairy products & services suppliers
Study case of a project
Professional Team members
24/7 Customer Support
Terms & Conditions
- All requests have to be made in writing and form should be submitted with the Company seal and signature.
- The stall booking is subject to receive 100% payment in advance. If exhibitor is paying 50% payment as booking amount or advance, the organizer will hold the space till 10th July 2023. The stall booking can not be confirmed until the exhibitor should pay 100% payment on or before 3 months from the event date.
- lf balance payment is not made by 10th July 2023, organiser reserve right to cancel booking, with no refund of advance payment.
- Every effort will be made to meet your requests. This will however not be recognized as a condition for participation.
- Only the agreed exhibits may be displayed. Exhibits may be removed subject to permission from the organisers. The Organisers will not be responsible for any damages, in case of the application being signed by a third party (e.g. representative). The exhibitors are requested to insure all their exhibits, before getting them to the Venue.
Reach us out for any query related to stall reservation or visitor entry procedure and any other exhibition related query kindly contact us.
Media Today Pvt Ltd.
J-73, Paryavaran Complex, Neb Sarai, IGNOU Road, New Delhi – 110068, India